The Northern Colorado Nurse Practitioner Coalition uses ENP Network to connect with their members and followers.
Please log in or create an account to become a member of The Northern Colorado Nurse Practitioner Coalition.
Benefits of Membership
The Northern Colorado Nurse Practitioner Coalition is a non-profit organization, guided by a board of directors who provide leadership to assure that the mission and goals of NCNPC are achieved.
Membership in the Northern Colorado Nurse Practitioner Coalition is open to Nurse Practitioners of all specialties, NP students in an NP program of study, and retired NPs. NCNPC extends affiliate memberships to professional and healthcare groups and individuals who are supportive of the mission and goals of NCNPC.
Over the past 3 years we have not charged for yearly membership. Instead, we collected an attendance fee for each monthly business/educational meeting. With our new method of online membership registration and payment, we have simplified the process of joining and have returned to a traditional yearly membership platform. Now, all NCNPC Members will have unlimited access to monthly meetings!
We would like to continue to offer a broad range of educational offerings based on input from our members, and we are confident that yearly membership fees will help support this goal.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP:
- Regional network of Northern Colorado Nurse Practitioners; providing opportunities for rapid communication and accessibility of NP news, as members work towards raising the “Voice” of NPs in Colorado.
- Networking with other NPs to discuss local job opportunities, often not advertised to the public.
- Free dinner educational lectures; 11-12 months a year. Members will have first opportunity to register for monthly events. If seating is still available, seats will be opened to non-members.
- Monthly meetings offer excellent networking opportunities to local providers.
- Important state and national NP news and updates as they develop; discussion at monthly meetings, outlined in monthly minutes.
- Opportunities at meetings to obtain preceptors or leads to preceptors in Northern Colorado.
- Scholarships for Colorado AANP and National Leadership Conference.
- Access to Members Only Section of Website.
- Monthly meetings will be $15 at the door for non-members.
- NCNPC dues may be deductible as a professional business expense.