Call to action: NPs Get Involved !
For those of you who missed last night's legislative meeting...it was amazing.
Jeanette sent me some ideas on how we can/should get involved.
- Join a professional association to increase and magnify your profession NP voice, CNA is a great option http://www.coloradonurses.org/, legislative updates, bill tracker
- Look at Center for Nursing Excellence work around NPs, NP info, workforce site, NP workforce in CO
- ECHO - announcement application information to follow. There are openings. Awesome opportunity to be involved at the grass roots level
- SIM – announcement contact information is governor's office at (303) 866-2471, ask how you can be involved in SIM as NP
- CO opportunity project - announcement, contact is Murielle at (303)866-5451, ask how you can be involved in CO Opportunity project as a NP
Jeannette Jansson RN, MSN, BS, NE-BC, CLNC
Chief Nursing Officer
Department of Health Care Policy and Financing
1570 Grant Street, Denver, CO 80203