State Board of Nursing will hold a Stakeholder Meeting January 31, 2018-9 AM
The State Board of Nursing will hold a Stakeholder Meeting to collect input on proposed changes to Chapter 2 of the Board’s Rules regarding the process and requirements for approval of nursing education programs.
Stakeholder input is crucial to achieving the Department’s missions of consumer protection and effective licensure and enforcement, without unnecessary impediment to the economic market. Please make yourselves heard by joining us at the upcoming stakeholder meeting.
- Wednesday, January 31, 2018, 9:00 a.m.
Three Ways to Participate
- In Person: Civic Center Plaza, 1560 Broadway, 19th Floor Conference Room, Denver, CO 80202.
- By Webinar: Register at the following link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1441747104547440387
- By Written Comment: Provide written comments in advance or after the meeting. Please e-mail written comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attendees may provide comments, concerns, and proposals to the program in writing in advance, in person at the meeting, or following the meeting. Participants will be able to discuss topics brought forward during the meeting. Program staff will moderate the discussion to ensure there is an equitable opportunity for all stakeholders to actively participate, and comments and suggested changes are collected for Board consideration and future rulemaking.
- Note: This meeting is NOT a formal rulemaking hearing.